- Description: Bitcoin is the first and most well-known cryptocurrency, created in 2009 by an anonymous person or group using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. It operates on a decentralized network and is used as a store of value and digital currency.
- Latest Return: 25879.16
- Best Return: 23259.77
- Description: Avalanche is a platform that aims to offer an open, programmable smart contracts platform for decentralized applications and enterprise blockchain deployments. It boasts high throughput and enables custom blockchain networks.
- Latest Return: 9998.71
- Best Return: 9910.34
- Description: Solana is a high-performance blockchain platform designed for decentralized applications and crypto projects. It focuses on scalability and speed, aiming to provide fast and low-cost transactions.
- Latest Return: 9989.08
- Best Return: 92705.56
- Description: Cardano is a blockchain platform that aims to provide a more secure and scalable infrastructure for the development of decentralized applications and smart contracts.
- Latest Return: 9947.89
- Best Return: 44556.91
- Description: Ethereum is a decentralized platform that enables developers to build and deploy smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps). It’s known for introducing smart contracts to the crypto space.
- Latest Return: 9943.32
- Best Return: 29653.59
- Description: Polkadot is a multi-chain network that enables different blockchains to transfer messages and value in a trust-free fashion. It aims to enhance blockchain interoperability.
- Latest Return: 9853.53
- Best Return: 25349.67
- Description: UMA (Universal Market Access) is a protocol that allows users to create synthetic assets on the Ethereum blockchain. It focuses on creating decentralized financial contracts.
- Latest Return: 9792.95
- Best Return: 101327.07
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. It does not constitute financial advice or recommendations for buying or selling cryptocurrencies.
- Total Calculations: 11,341,742
- Total Duration: 21 days, 14 hours, 22 minutes, 12 seconds
- Duration (CPU time): This would vary significantly based on the computational power used for these calculations. For instance, it might be substantial on a single CPU core but considerably less if computed on a high-performance system with multiple cores.